The meeting was held with representatives of non-governmental organizations.
Wednesday 7th of November, 2018
The meeting was led by Abdullah Raqibi Deputy Minister of the Ministry of Finance, with the presence of representatives of non-governmental organizations, the heads of the General Directorate of Customs and Revenue, and the Revenue and Customs Department Advisor. Initially, the Customs and Revenue Deputy Ministry Abdullah Raqibi welcomed the participant,Afterward Representatives of non-governmental organizations expressed their problems with customs exemptions for the Deputy minister and request for cooperation from the leadership of the Customs and revenue department, which was heard by DM and Promising comprehensive co-operation in the framework of the law.
- Speak up for the lives that corruption has silenced; else tomorrow it will silence you too!!
- The bilateral customs cooperation agreement with Turkmenistan was finalized
- Minister of Finance on the sidelines of their trip to Turkmenistan met oil and liquid gas traders and importers
- Bilateral economic and trade conference was held between Afghanistan and Turkmenistan
- Graduation ceremony of Four months of Customs Training program of Customs and Tax Academy