Customer Service Center of Afghanistan Customs Department (ACD) Inaugurated
May 08, 2018
The Customer Service Center of Afghanistan Customs Department was inaugurated to automate and electronize the correspondence process and to provide better facilities for clients at Custom Department of Ministry of Finance.
The center, besides accelerating the process of customs documents which leads to reduce physical interaction between the customs officers and traders; it helps Customs Department of Ministry of Finance to increase transparency and reduce bureaucracy and corruption.
“The aim of establishing this center is to provide facilities and improve the quality of services for the private sector which prevents time consuming tasks” said Ahmad Reshad Popal, General Director of Custom Department while thanking those worked hard building it.
Before, all administrative affairs and process of documents were handled manually (on paper), but within inauguration of the Customer Service Center (CSC) , the process of documents accelerated much more, reducing congestion and time consuming processes. The system monitors the work ACD staff providing services traders and clients, helping staff and clients to reduce the time and process of correspondences.
It is worth stating that, Ministry of Finance has taken practical measures to implement e-government and modernize the administrative system in order to increase transparency and reduce bureaucracy and corruption that opening this center reflect it.
- Speak up for the lives that corruption has silenced; else tomorrow it will silence you too!!
- The bilateral customs cooperation agreement with Turkmenistan was finalized
- Minister of Finance on the sidelines of their trip to Turkmenistan met oil and liquid gas traders and importers
- Bilateral economic and trade conference was held between Afghanistan and Turkmenistan
- Graduation ceremony of Four months of Customs Training program of Customs and Tax Academy